Stumped for what to serve at your Easter brunch, lunch or dinner celebration? After taking a very scientific poll of folks via Twitter, text and Google Hangout, I compiled the following 5 cocktails to recommend! It’s a nice mix of classic and “now” cocktails. Have fun celebrating the Risen Lord with your family and friends!
Home » Holiday
Subscribe to posts:
Sign up for the Catholic Drinkie Newsletter
Order My Book!
Recent Popular Posts
- Catholic quotes about beer, wine & other libations under Good reads
- Catholic Hipster Podcast Ep 35 – Music with Mikey (Needleman) under Catholic Hipster Podcast
- The blessings of friendship under Featured, Personal
- Lake of beer in Heaven? under Debate, Faith
- Wine & Importance in Life of the Catholic Church under Wine
About Catholic Drinkie
Sarah Vabulas created Catholic Drinkie in 2010 at the Catholic New Media Conference in Boston with inspiration and encouragement from friends. It's been a wild ride from humble beginnings to writing a book, The Catholic Drinkie's Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism, with Liguori Publications. Sarah also hosts The Catholic Drinkie Show podcast & co-hosts The Catholic Hipster Podcast.