On today’s episode, Tommy & Sarah talk about thoughts on Ad Orientem, Mid summer beer recommendations (more like drinks generally!) and they talk with Mary Rezac of Catholic News Agency & EWTN News. Mary talks to them about her writing, Snapchat and then Tommy & Sarah put her on the Catholic Hipster Hotseat, sponsored by St. Lawrence. Don’t miss this great episode!
Subscribe to posts:
Sign up for the Catholic Drinkie Newsletter
Order My Book!
Recent Popular Posts
- Saint Brigid’s Prayer under Faith, Good reads
- National Drink Beer Day under News
- Catholic Hipster Podcast Ep 35 – Music with Mikey (Needleman) under Catholic Hipster Podcast
- Catholic quotes about beer, wine & other libations under Good reads
- Drink of the Month: St-Germain under Drink of the Month, Liquor
About Catholic Drinkie
Sarah Vabulas created Catholic Drinkie in 2010 at the Catholic New Media Conference in Boston with inspiration and encouragement from friends. It's been a wild ride from humble beginnings to writing a book, The Catholic Drinkie's Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism, with Liguori Publications. Sarah also hosts The Catholic Drinkie Show podcast & co-hosts The Catholic Hipster Podcast.