Haley Stewart of the famed Carrots for Michaelmas blog joins Tommy Tighe and Sarah Vabulas to chat about Thanksgiving, Sarah’s lack of turkey & ham at Thanksgiving, sawdust toilets and more. Sit back and enjoy the first legal episode of The Catholic Hipster Podcast.
Subscribe to posts:
Sign up for the Catholic Drinkie Newsletter
Order My Book!
Recent Popular Posts
- Catholic quotes about beer, wine & other libations under Good reads
- The blessings of friendship under Featured, Personal
- Lake of beer in Heaven? under Debate, Faith
- Holding hands during the Our Father? under Debate, Faith
- Catholic Hipster Podcast Ep 35 – Music with Mikey (Needleman) under Catholic Hipster Podcast
About Catholic Drinkie
Sarah Vabulas created Catholic Drinkie in 2010 at the Catholic New Media Conference in Boston with inspiration and encouragement from friends. It's been a wild ride from humble beginnings to writing a book, The Catholic Drinkie's Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism, with Liguori Publications. Sarah also hosts The Catholic Drinkie Show podcast & co-hosts The Catholic Hipster Podcast.