Thanks to the lovely ladies at Iowa Catholic Radio’s own Catholic Women Now for having me on the show this morning. It was so awesome to talk with them and we have a great time. Per their request, I created a drink just for them. It’s a lovely drink that is easy to make and enjoy no matter the time of year.
Catholic Women Pick Me Up In The Morning
- 1 1/2 oz Tito’s Vodka (or other mid-grade Vodka) or Gin (I like Hendrick’s though any will do)
- 1/3 oz St. Germaine Liqueur
- 3 oz Sparking water
- 3 dashes Cherry bitters (if you don’t like cherry bitters, any fruit bitters can work)
1. Combine ingredients in a mixing glass and fill with ice.
2. Stir to mix & chill; pour into your favorite glass.
3. Garnish with a twist a piece of lemon peel and/or cherry.