Tommy & Sarah record episode 12 of The Catholic Hipster Podcast! They discuss what’s been going on in their lives for 2 weeks, bad allergies, how they sit in the dark, Twitter parties, food in the Bay area. Then they are joined by Diana von Glahn of thefaithfultraveler.com. She talks about her new series called A Papal Pilgrimage in the Holy Land. We then put Diana on the Catholic Hipster Hot seat, sponsored by St. Lawrence. Don’t miss the outtakes at the end!
Subscribe to posts:
Sign up for the Catholic Drinkie Newsletter
Order My Book!
Recent Popular Posts
- National Drink Beer Day under News
- Saint Brigid’s Prayer under Faith, Good reads
- Catholic Hipster Podcast Ep 35 – Music with Mikey (Needleman) under Catholic Hipster Podcast
- Catholic quotes about beer, wine & other libations under Good reads
- Drink of the Month: St-Germain under Drink of the Month, Liquor
About Catholic Drinkie
Sarah Vabulas created Catholic Drinkie in 2010 at the Catholic New Media Conference in Boston with inspiration and encouragement from friends. It's been a wild ride from humble beginnings to writing a book, The Catholic Drinkie's Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism, with Liguori Publications. Sarah also hosts The Catholic Drinkie Show podcast & co-hosts The Catholic Hipster Podcast.