The Catholic Drinkie’s Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism
Sarah wrote and published her first book in June 2015 with Liguori Publications called The Catholic Drinkie’s Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism. She shares her story of what happened to bring her passion for the Church and her passion for a good drink together into a mission of evangelization. You’ll read all about the history of alcohol while exploring instances of drinking in Scripture and learning about your new favorite patron saints of beer. You’ll also find a how-to of homebrewing, with plenty of recipes and tips to inspire your own homebrews. With Sarah’s skillful storytelling, you’ll soon see something more than froth here: A conversation with the Catholic Drinkie is where brew meets faith.
Word by Word: Slowing Down with the Hail Mary
Sarah contributed to a blog series on Sarah Reinhard’s blog called Looking Closer at the Hail Mary. This series is now being assembled into a book entitled Word by Word: Slowing Down with the Hail Mary to be published by Ave Maria Press in October 2015.
Sarah regularly contributes to several amazing blogs/websites. Please check them out here:
Old, but good stuff from when Catholic Drinkie first launched:
- August, 17, 2010 – Catholic Dares and Drinkies – GRNAlive Radio in San Antonio, TX & podcast – http://grnaliveradio.drupalgardens.com/content/11-catholic-dares-and-drinkies
- August 17, 2010 – CF83 – Beer, Beans, & Breakfast – Jeff Young, The Catholic Foodie podcast – http://catholicfoodie.com/beer-beans-breakfast
- August 27, 2010 – Good Fridays: Wombs, Beers, and Digital Digs – Matthew Warner on NCRegister.com blog – http://www.ncregister.com/blog/good-fridays-wombs-beers-and-digital-digs/
- August 30, 2010 – CF85 – Remembering Hurricane Katrina – Jeff Young, The Catholic Foodie podcast – http://catholicfoodie.com/hurricane-katrina
- September 2, 2010 – CW #40 – Drink, Drank, Drunk – Catholic Weekend podcast – http://catholicweekend.sqpn.com/2010/09/04/cw-40-drink-drank-drunk/
- September 6, 2010 – CF86 – Chicken, Boudin, and Sushi… At the Beach! – http://catholicfoodie.com/beach